Your roofing system works to keep your home safe and damage-free from inclement weather. But this component is overlooked most of the time–right until it starts leaking. The good news is that dealing with roof leaks and other minor problems is often simple. You just need to call your trusted local contractor for the necessary roofing repair. But there will come a time when this solution will cease to work, and you’ll need to go for something better and more permanent: a complete roof replacement.
Your Professional Roofer, the premier roofing expert in the area, shares when a roof replacement makes better sense than repairs.
- Your existing roof has already sustained massive damage. Your roofing system sustains some amount of wear and tear over time, but its deterioration is accelerated during a major weather event. Falling trees and wind-blown debris can create large openings in your roof, leaving your home vulnerable to water damage. Exposure to water may also encourage mold and rot in the structure, weakening it and causing it to sag. When your roof is already starting to sag, you know it’s due for a replacement.
- Your roof has too many leaks. Check the inside of your home for water stains and streaks along the walls and ceiling. Concentrations of mold in your attic may also indicate serious roof leaks. When it rains, do they appear in multiple rooms? Perhaps you can already see sunlight coming through holes on your roof. Should this be the case, then you now know what to do.
- Your roof is already past its service life. You’ll know because its asphalt shingles are already buckling, curled, or blistering. If you check inside your gutters, it’s likely you’ll find excess shingle granules, as well. This can only mean the roofing material has since lost its weather resistance. Do you remember when the roof was installed? When it’s already 15-20 years old, it might be time to invest in a roof replacement.
- Your roof is growing its own ecosystem. Moss looks charming in the shady corner of your garden, but on your roof, not so much. When the surface of your system is riddled with moss, along with mold and fungi, it can only mean there’s trapped moisture in the system. Excess moisture can wreak havoc on a roof, typically resulting in premature aging and eventual failure.
If your system displays most, if not all, of the warning signs mentioned above, it’s a good idea to start planning your roof replacement. Just make sure to work with the right pro for the job.
Our Unmatched Roof Replacement Services
Much of the success of your roof replacement will depend on your choice of contractor. You’ll want to make sure you’re working with someone who can produce satisfactory results. In this area, that will be Your Professional Roofer. We are not just your expert in commercial roofing installation–we also specialize in residential roofing replacement. In fact, we are certified by GAF® and Owens Corning®, two of the biggest roofing manufacturers in North America. This means access to some of the highest quality asphalt shingle roofing systems available today.
They are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, ensuring your home remains protected against heavy rainfall, snow loads, blistering heat, high winds, and hailstorms. Not only that–our shingle roofing options can match easily and beautifully with your home’s style and exterior palette. That’s because they are customizable with your choice of color, texture, and thicknesses. Some can even mimic the natural beauty of genuine slate and wood shakes, allowing for even more design possibilities. What’s more, our replacement shingle roofing systems come with extensive warranty coverage for your greater protection.
If you have a low-slope roof, Your Professional Roofer can also work on its replacement. For this service, we use the exact same high-quality materials as those used in our commercial and industrial roof installations. We work with TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin), modified bitumen, and elastomeric coatings so your new low-slope roof can deliver superior weather performance no matter the weather.
More Reasons to Work with Your Professional Roofer
We remain the go-to company for expert roofing repair, installation, and maintenance because we are committed to full customer and protection. Your Professional Roofer, in fact, is:
- Fully licensed and bonded, making us eligible to perform this type of work in your area. We also have the necessary insurance, including liability coverage and workers’ compensation. This way, you know you’re covered should anything go awry during your roof project. And if you want to see proof of our credentials, you only need to ask and we’ll be more than happy to show them.
- Experienced, so you can always expect the work to be completed in a timely and efficient manner. Your Professional Roofer has served homeowners and commercial property managers in the Greater St. Louis area for 10 years. We are already familiar with the region’s specific building regulations and requirements and adhere to them strictly. This means your roof replacement project will always be up to code when you choose to work with us.
- Reputable, and this is reflected by the 5-star reviews we’ve earned in Google My Business and Facebook. Our commitment in delivering top-tier roofing services is one of the reasons we maintain an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau®. Trust us to give your roofing project the full attention it deserves. If you want to learn more about the quality of our work, we can also provide you with a list of references.
- Versatile, because aside from roofing services, we can also work on other exterior home renovation projects. Do you want to increase your home’s curb appeal? Our tough and long-lasting siding options may be able to help with that. Planning to maximize your viewing area while lowering energy bills? We’ll take care of that with our quality window replacement services. And if you need new gutters to go with your new roofing system, look no further.
Your Professional Roofer is the trusted residential and commercial roofing company you can count on for high-quality roof replacement. We’ll make sure your project goes on smoothly when you turn to us for your upgrade. We proudly serve the areas in and around Saint Peters, MO. Call us today at (636) 866-5660 or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation. We’d love to hear from you!